Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The Heat

A-maz-ing! Okay, I've obviously seen a lot of movies already this year, but so far this is my favorite! I saw it the day it came out and went again for my birthday because I just couldn't get enough! I'm struggling to find words to even explain how I feel about The Heat, mainly because I just freaking loved it!

Let's be real for a second, I wondered what this duo could do together. I was fearful that the commercials would give away all of the funny parts. And after seeing Identity Thief I was really worried that it would end up not being funny at all. I love Bullock, I'm down with watching any of her films and McCarthy, love her too. You see, McCarthy and I go way back, we go back to the Gilmore Girls days, so when I say I am a fan, I'm not a new Oh I saw her in Bridesmaids fan. All though, I did love her as Megan!

So with much excitement and anticipation I saw the movie... and loved it! It is so funny these two ladies play off of each other so well you will be laughing the whole way through. I rarely get a good laugh out of films and this one had me laughing so hard I was tearing up. The concept, delivery, and execution were just phenomenal and this is a movie that I really hope has a part two.

I have recommended this film to everyone who asks and not once have I had someone come back and say they were disappointed. It is the perfect funny summer movie! If you hadn't gotten the hint by now, I love love love this movie! I cannot say enough good things about it, especially without ruining it for you. So... GO, go now and see it in the theaters. You won't regret it!




No comments:

Post a Comment