Sunday, June 23, 2013

Wedding Daze

I could be wrong, but I am fairly certain this movie never went to the theaters here in the USA. I first saw this movie in 2008 and instantly rated it 4 stars on Netflix. This movie is ridiculous and I am will more than willingly admit that to anyone.

The concept that Anderson, Bigg's character, loses the love of his life and so he writes off love. Until, his best friend convinces him to try just one more time so Bigg's proposes to the first woman he sees which is ridiculous, but it only gets more ridiculous when Fisher's character accepts the proposal. However, that plot makes for a funny, entertaining movie.

Honestly, I like to be entertained and I like to laugh and this movie did both. The parents of both characters will cause you to laugh or you will be mortified, probably because they remind you of your own parents. It's a nightmare come true for so many people! I think it's a fun movie for so many reasons but one of them is you never know when you will fall in love with a stranger. He chose her initially because of the fact that she is pretty, but to make a relationship work it takes so much more.

Is it theater worthy? No. But it is a fun movie to pass the time and get a good laugh out of? Yes. Go ahead, rent it, if you don't mind some crude humor, you'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment