Monday, July 1, 2013

The Hangover: Part III

I am so glad this was not like Part II. I was reluctant to see Part III but decided I would anyways, especially with a little encouragement from my niece. I only somewhat liked Part II, I hate when movies repeat what happened in the first film and try to play it like it's a different film. We all know it was the same plot just a different country!

Okay, my bitterness aside about Part II, I also wanted to see Part III because they shut down the freeway by my house in CA to film a small part of this film. It's fun to recognize things in movies that are right by your house.

So, I did not read too many people's reviews about this movie because I did not want to be corrupted one way or the other. Needless to say, I laughed quite a few times during the movie. There are several parts that are just so ridiculous you can't help but find yourself chuckling. If you've seen the movie, one of my favorite scenes is Galifianakis with "Carlos." If you haven't seen it then I guess you should enjoy it when you rent it.

The guys are up to some of their same old antics and of course Ken Jeong has a part in this film. Honestly, he usually really irritates me, he is over the top and most of the time unnecessary. That's not to say I loved him in this movie, but he was more tolerable, again especially compared to Part II.

I don't know if I could possibly say this is better than the second one anymore, apologies for being repetitive but it's truth! Anyways, I got some good laughs and that is what I was hoping for and I was okay with the fact that I saw it in the theater. I would say if you enjoyed the first movie, definitely rent this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment