Monday, July 1, 2013

That 70's Show

First review for a TV show, hooray! I said I would occasionally review TV shows and since I just finished watching every episode of That 70's Show I figured I should probably review it.

Now, when That 70's Show started airing I was only eleven, but for the next 7 years I would watch it off and on, you know how it goes, junior high and high school were really busy so I wasn't able to see them all. But, when I saw it became available on Netflix Instant (thank you), I decided it was time to watch those unseen episodes but not only that but in order!

I love this show. I think regardless of where you are at in life almost everyone who was a typical teenager can relate to this groups antics. I love all of the characters and I would have to say Red was definitely one of my favorites and may on occasion want to put my foot in someone's ass.

I think one of my favorite things became the license plate and how the year changed, especially for that final episode. It was the closing the year 1980. Now this is going to contain some spoilers but if you haven't watched it by now, my guess is you don't really care to. I really liked the series finale. There are so many shows that end terribly now and every time I'm left so frustrated that I've invested all this time, energy and emotion into a show (even a simple sitcom, don't lie you get caught up too) to have the writers be like eh, screw it, it's over here's your ending. I love that Eric and Donna are together and I loved that even if it was just for the finale all the main characters came back.

This is just a side note, but I have a really hard time not being irritated with the characters that Wilmer Valderrama now chooses to play. You should have just stopped with Fez. Also, I still want to know where Fez was supposed to be from! If you're bored and you want a TV series to watch that will cause you to laugh, check it out.



No comments:

Post a Comment