Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Air I Breathe

Apparently a reoccurring theme in the movies I've been watching is when multiple characters stories all end up intersecting by the end of the film. The story here focuses on four emotions that all humans feel: love, pleasure, sadness, and joy. If the director would not have labeled the emotions throughout the movie, I would have missed the point. My favorite part of this movie was the end. Partly because it was over but also because of what happens with Sarah Michelle Gellar's character. Out of all of the stories the two stories that I liked best were those of Gellar and Bacon.

Something I do often with my friends and family is describe a movie by explaining whether I would pay full price in the theater, see it in a dollar theater, rent it, or skip it. For me, this film fell into the skip it category, but for some I could understand why they would rent it.

I believe my initial interest in this movie was the fact that Emile Hirsch is in it. However, while he did a good job his contribution to the movie was minimal and could almost border on unnecessary.



No comments:

Post a Comment