Saturday, February 23, 2013

The Amazing Spider-Man

This movie was fantastic! I've watched a lot of so-so movies in the last couple of weeks but this was definitely not one of them. The funny thing is I've had this movie for months from Netflix and I've been hesitant to watch because although I like superhero movies, I don't love them. Well, this was hands down one of the best ones I have seen. Andrew Garfield is extremely entertaining and lovable as Spider-Man and Peter Parker.

I have never been one to read comic books and I saw Spider-Man with Tobey Maguire. Initially, I caught myself being extremely confused by the differences and half wanted to know what the actual story in the comic books was, then I became caught up in the movie. 

The whole reason I wanted to watch this movie is because I am a huge fan of Emma Stone, but ironically enough I ended up enjoying Garfield just as much as Stone. This is a movie that I feel like the whole family could enjoy together, with the exception of really little kids and even they might be okay to watch. You know, as long as a parent explains the creepy lizard isn't real! :) 

Had I not been so hesitant to see this movie I would definitely say it is theater worthy, but since I missed out, everyone should rent this movie!



No comments:

Post a Comment