Saturday, January 18, 2014

Spring Breakers

Oh my gosh! I don't know what I was thinking when I decided to watch this movie. I guess my thinking consisted of, "Hey, I like James Franco and it would be interesting to see Vanessa Hudgens do something outside of High School Musical."

The sad reality would appear that she was so desperate to escape that stereotype she decided to take part in this horrific film. Words truly cannot express how awful this movie was.

I had high hopes for Ashley Benson of Pretty Little Liars, but will never look at her the same either after this movie. My suggestion would overwhelmingly be, skip this movie! I wish I had even one good thing to say about this movie but I don't. So, I'll keep this review short and (bitter)sweet.

On this movie, I'm going to have to take a hard pass.



No comments:

Post a Comment