Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Killing Them Softly

This movie should actually be titled Kills You Slowly (And Painfully)! It is terrible. The only positive to it is a few comical lines from Brad Pitt. Other than that this movie should be used for torture. I've learned over the years that my dad is not just bad, but terrible at picking movies! God bless his heart, but somehow he always picks the worst movies out there.

I believe I avoided this movie when it was in theaters because it just did not look to appealing to me, based on the types of movies I am typically okay with watching in theaters. I should have just avoided it all together, sort of like the plague.

This movie is 100 minutes long, break that down it is supposedly an hour and forty minutes. Let me tell you it felt like it was as long as Gone with the Wind, but maybe 1/10th as good, and I don't even particularly care for Gone with the Wind!

This movie drags, it's slow, the plot is terrible, overal just a really bad movie that I wish I did not have to see the first time around.

This is a big fat skip it.



No comments:

Post a Comment